I took my vehicle in for an Oil Change and seasonal tire change over on June 1, 2013.

I did not think about hiding my GPS or removing it from the vehicle. After picking up the vehicle later in the afternoon my GPS was missing.

The GPS was stolen by a Walmart Tire and Lube employee as it was there when I dropped the vehicle off but not there aftewards.

I went back the next day but was told to come back on Monday to see the manager. Since I did not have time to go back and see this manager, I ended up purchasing a new GPS from Canadian Tire.

Review about: Walmart Oil Change.

Comments

Never ever leave anything in your automobile that you don't want taken, that includes, cds, gps, ipods, usbs, cameras etc..

it is too tempting for these blue collar ghetto trash employees to resist when a gps cost more than they make in a week.

to a little late Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States #663532

I work at a TLE, and I sure as *** wouldn't take some ones out dated POS GPS. The vehile is usually left unlocked unless a customer specifies it be locked, in case there is something wrong with the door lock or security system.

Of course it depends on the location and the employees. You can specify a certain tech to work on your vehicle if you want/trust them.