Walmart - Grapes Review from Atlanta, Georgia

I visited the new walmart, in biloxi, ms.I was gonna purchase some grapes.

Below the grapes the price says $2.48. When i check out i found out there by the pound. Most stores put pound behind the price. So i say i want the price it says, after 4 employees later i still have no grapes.

My cashier got mad after i showed her the price an threw her hands up. I asked her whats that supposed to mean, she ignored me.

I told them it was false advertisement an the assistant manager said i should already know grapes come by the pound.No, you should put the pound behind it like every other grocery market does

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Pricing issue
Product or service
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #874657

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 19 #1186979 Naples, Florida

Everybody knows grapes are sold per pound. No wonder they got fed up with you.

5 1 Reply

Jul 28 #1191400 Moorpark, California

I think you're being obtuse. In a grocery or produce store, I would agree with you that most people assume that grapes are sold by the pound. I don't think this customer is being unreasonable, as almost all Wal-Mart items are fixed price. Also, it's Wal-Mart's responsibility, under commerce law and standards, to CLEARLY label the correct price. As the OP said, there was no indication on the shelf label of the true price.

0 1 Reply

Jul 29 #1192218 Vallejo, California

BULL! Look at the price per ounce. It was clearly marked.

2 0 Reply

Jul 15 #1185678 Vallejo, California

"My cashier got mad after i showed her the price an threw her hands up. I asked her whats that supposed to mean"
That means you won. You were her 1000th dumb@ss walmart shopper of the day that could not understand the obvious. Look at the small print on the tag. It always breaks down the unit cost.

11 0 Reply

Jul 11 #1183971 Benicia, California

When an adult acts like a young child they are typically ignored. Try acting your age if you want better results.

14 0 Reply

Jul 07 #1182134 Whitewater, Wisconsin

Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that most produce is sold by the pound. And why does it matter anyways, I'm sure you had enough on your food stamp card to pay for it. When Bubba complains just tell him he has to go without his red bull and beef jerky this month

12 0 Reply

Jul 06 #1181917 Colleyville, Texas

Grapes are sold by the pound, always.

11 0 Reply

Jun 30 #1179898 Lawson, Missouri

I ordered curtains on line and a 30% stainless steal cup i got the curtains ,said my orders were shipped separtly guess what ? no cup that,s been a week and a half ago so i guess i,m out 10.dollars for my cup i,ll never order from them again marshamasten95 @

0 10 Reply

Jun 30 #1179853 Fullerton, California

you must be trailer trash with nothing else to do but post stoopid complaints. get a freekin life.

12 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Walmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about