Walmart - Grapes Review from Atlanta, Georgia
I visited the new walmart, in biloxi, ms.I was gonna purchase some grapes.
Below the grapes the price says $2.48. When i check out i found out there by the pound. Most stores put pound behind the price. So i say i want the price it says, after 4 employees later i still have no grapes.
My cashier got mad after i showed her the price an threw her hands up. I asked her whats that supposed to mean, she ignored me.
I told them it was false advertisement an the assistant manager said i should already know grapes come by the pound.No, you should put the pound behind it like every other grocery market does
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Walmart should be out of business as they could are less about customer service!!! Ordered tv 10times. Employees STOLE them from site to store pickup!!!! Promised to have my tvs..."
- "I decided to order the manual treadmill as a gift because of the big 'GET THIS ITEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS' sign lit up next to the price. I ordered this 14..."
- "So I knew that Walmart did not take great care of their fish, but I had never seen anything worse than what I saw the other night. almost all the..."
- "I've had my NetSpend account for well over 2 years now. My direct deposit from work goes into this account as well as my tax refund deposit. I recently decided..."
- "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..."
- "I order living set, King bedroom set,dining table set, entertainment set received some broken some missing pieces want back to the store they replace another order and it come some..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."