Federal Way, Washington

A lot of people like to complain about Walmart. I do not understand why.

They have just about anything you need. It is as close to one stop shopping as you can get. They carry many name brand products at great prices.

Of course, there are products they do not carry but no store can be large enough to carry everything.

They are a discount store so if you want the best in customer service you have the choice of shopping somewhere else and paying up to double the price.

Personally, I shop here more than anywhere else and almost as much as all other store put together. If I can not find it in the store, I can find it on the website.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

I agree with you. Poor people get more food for their money by shopping at Wal-Mart and even if you are rich, it is a good place to one stop shop for because they have so many items.

I enjoy shopping there because they usually have the lowest prices.

They saved me a whole lot of money when they used to price match and I got alot of really good deals and it helped me out alot. Thank You Wal-Mart for helping poor people get more groceries for their money!!!!!

@NervousAndSuspiciousBackpacker

Go to big lots they are a much better store then Walmart and their prices are really good