Was packing up Christmas food for freezer and when I would zip them up they would not seal.zipper was already messed up.I like Great value products but not today.there is not 100 words to say about *** storage bags. Either you already know about it or you will keep a better eye on them in the future.Great value makes great products but not if I have to keep changing out because they aren"t sealing in my food.I just wanted to let you know so you were made aware,that your machines may have malfunctioned at some point and there may be other unhappy customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Great Value Zipper Storage Bag.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I have had the same issue. Over half of the bags would not unzip and when manually opened then they do not zip up.

Very upsetting!

I use many Great Value products and this is the first one to be a flop! Someone needs to redesign these!

h.kitchener

"Great Value" products are sold by Walmart and made by someone else, usually a major manufacturer who makes the same product they sell under a brand name---but, here's the trick: they make the Great Value product to Walmart's specifications---which is usually of a lower quality than the brand name product. That's why Great Value products are not only cheaper to buy but of lower quality.

In your case, I would suspect an initial low quality product being manufactured by a brand name company where something went awry---as you suspect. Sometimes, you get what you pay for.