401 E Us Highway 82, Sherman, TX 75092

Bought debit card from Walmart and was mailed personal card and missed placed the personalized card. Then went to walmart customer service and loaded money on the original debit card that was canceled.

I was told i could use the card. Which is a False statement. Now im told the funds cam only be moved thru walmart app. No one is willing to help me transfered my money from one debit card account to another.

No manager from green dot will return my call as i was promised. Walmart in green. Companies are happy as long as my $5 monthly fee is going into their bank and my money is not available for my use. Another $15 fee it's going to be charged for a stolen or lost credit card which I did not add money to added money to an original credit card way after it was canceled.

I'm getting robbed. Filing a complaint with the state of Maryland against Green Dots the only other place I know to turn to for help getting my money

HELP

Reason of review: Access/ activation issues.

• Embezzlement Of Debit Card Funds