I was on my cell phone while the greeter welcomed me to the store. Since I was on my cell phone I could not show her how upset I was so I gave her the finger, the middle.

To top it off she was wearing a yellow t-shirt, I really hate the color yellow.(Yeah this is Mrslea typing, and proof I spelled color the American way rather than the British way as they do in Canada. So just ignore the location).

When I got off the phone I scolded her for interrupting my conversation with my drug dealer and told her off for wearing yellow. My husband will be hearing about this.

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #716766

True Story... I was @ Walmart taking my 86 year old grandmother to buy her granddaughter a birthday gift as we exited the store that un predictable alarm detection system they use went off the young looking boy ran to us asking us for a receipt for the bagged item I told the young man my transaction with Walmart was legally completed at the register and I had no need to show anything to anyone well he then called loss prevention with blocked us from leaving the store and demanded grandma out of her wheel chair for a search of the wheel chair and her purse I demanded to have the store manager come to our location or local law enforcement they stood their ground and refused I just went CrAzY told them if they didn't remove themselves from our exit that I was gonna lay them out as I exited if they put their hands on me 6'6" 270lbs they let me go followed me harassing me all the way I was going to jail took our plate number than notified local law enforcement they finally showed up 45 min as we waited law enforcement refused to search s and assisted us in filling a complaint against Walmart after notification of our attorney we now have a case filled against Walmart for harassment among other charges our attorney says the first words I told them from the very start was legally correct once you pay for your item and have that receipt your business is legally done with Walmart!

Hey I am not the sick twisted puppy, I am just stating the complaints she wrote.

JEDI:

D A M N son, you are one twisted, sick puppy!!! :eek :p :eek

"This is the most ridiculous, ignorant and childish post. This is my first time on this site and i will not waste my time reading another review from this person!! Wtf?"

This is not the first, the same person has

- demanded she be allowed to cut in line because her husband works at home office.

-threatened to have an employee fired by her husband because he refused to help her while on his lunch break

- grabbed a dolly from an eight year old girl and demanded the manager spank her for being a brat.

-demanded she got an item on sale after the sale was over after she found the flyer (most likely after picking up a cheeseburger she dropped)

-Threatened to have her husband close the store down if he did not allow her to use their phone to make a long distance call to her sister.

These are just her Walmart complaints there are others.

-At Target she nearly hit a cashier because the cashier was working slow and because the cashier did not give her what she wanted

-She got upset because she had to wait five minutes to get someone to acknowledge her at a five star restaurant, and got mad because it took ten minutes to put the food on the table.

to Jedi Knight Ethan #716929

What was the little girl doing with a dolly to begin with? That is a safety issue. Associates shouldn't be leaving those out.

Wtf?? :x :( :cry :sigh :upset :eek

IHateStupidCustomers

MsLea, you're a liar. I'm sorry but it's hard to believe someone that has the mentality of a child.

"The girl was not handicapped and I not threaten to slap her."

But you almost slapped her, you felt like that, or are you being "impersonated" by people in your own state now.

MrsLea

The girl was not handicapped and I not threaten to slap her.

The complaintant sounds like she has no grip on what it's like to work in retail. The employee is told what color shirt to wear and if she doesn't like it, ignore it.

The color choice was at the management level.

Under no circumstances should you flip off a greeter. You could have smiled or nodded and then kept walking.

IHateStupidCustomers

MsLea, no one is going to believe you when your case is as weak as "oh it's not me, it's Jedi" I swear, it feels like an 8 year old is capable of typing better than you.

Besides if you read her other reviews,

- throwing a fit because she had to wait more than five to ten minutes for a restaurant to serve her.

- demanding someone help her while on their lunch break and throwing a temper tantrum when he refused

-expecting a sale price after the sale is over.

-yelling at a Target worker because she is slow and handicapped and threatening to slap her for putting her in her place.

-expecting the cashier to pull her stuff off the baggage cauosel

-ect

One day, impersonated or not, she could have herself wrote this complaint thinking she is special and above others. While others may be stealing her username, these are things which she may do or which she has already done.

The OP is user Jedi Knight Ethan using my username and pretending to be me.

That is not true, we just live in the same province and city.

However Expecting1 has several different usernames and personalities, blackdontcrack being one of them.

The OP is user Jedi Knight Ethan using my username and pretending to be me.

That is not true, we just live in the same province and city.

IHateStupidCustomers

I'm not surprised to hear that MsLea buys drugs, especially since she acts like she's on them.

As a matter of face my husband has a respecting job down in home office in the US.

I am not from Canada, I am from US, I am just in Canada for a while until the police forget about the little crime I committed in the Rogers AR store in the USA.

sessa

LOL Hey Dude25, this is a sad, sad, *** who enjoys posting these BS reviews. Just ignore the crazies!!

You sound like a *** and a nut. I will not hurt you to be polite when someone greets you.

Maybe being from Canada you do not have any manners. I do not know why you posted this on a public message board but you just made yourself look ***.