It is sickening and disturbing the lack of safety precautions and out of date food that comes into our homes from the local walmart. I watched them take eggs from out of date cartons and fill in cartons that had broken eggs and were still sporting a good sell by date.

All food items coming from there has to be checked before purchase. Recently I purchased lime juice in the plastic green lime bottle and it was sickening what came out of it. Sometimes the store seems to want to correct its mistakes, other times not so much. I contacted them about one of my concerns and used this article.

I did get reimbursed for my trouble just like the author of the article. If you are struggling trying to get them to do right by you...it might be worth a try.

Tips and Suggestions for Filing a Successful Complaint with Walmart http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/394091/tips_and_suggestions_for_filing_a_successful.html?cat=46

Comments

I don't shop at Wal mart anymore because of

Store #4425

7818 Colonial West Drive

Orlando, FL 32818 and Yolanda in Automotive !

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #149725

Oh My Gosh, would it not be easier to not post lies in the first place. He has every right to threaten to sue you.

You have no right to post lies about what his employees do. I can only guess that your were fired for lying about coworkers.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #149287

What were you fired for?

Your head should be checked for shopping at Walmart in the first place. Why would you support that tax-subsidized piece-of-shiit company?

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #149079

Tell your ex manager to take a hike, he cannot sue you for posting this only the company can.

Why do you continue to shop there?? That's what I don't get - folks complain about places and businesses and yet keep going back.

Really folks, if it's that bad, don't go back. :?

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #149073

I was fired from this store and my ex manager saw the letter I wrote and is threatening to sue me since the above incidents never happened. How do I get rid of this letter.

Honestly that *** has nothing better to do than scan this website. Okay I admit I told him I would write a letter here, however does he not have a family to take care of rather than spending time online.

He should be spendig time with his wife, not online looking at ways to screw me over more. the egg part is not true.