74 views
Verified Reviewer

4.1

12/19/2020 had grocery pick up slot 5:pm-6pm. Arrived at WalMart pick up area parked in #8 slot, called number on sign to check in at 5:10pm, 2nd call to check in at 5:15pm, Rec'd a recording to leave name, number someone will return call.

Time pass's now is 6pm, still waiting, 2 cars pull beside me, their orders are brought out within minutes, I get out of my car, question one WalMart associate about my order, and mention I have been waiting since 5:15pm Associate seems puzzled and does not seem to have my order when checking phone, said he will go inside, and find and bring my order out. Time now is close to 6:05pm Order is brought out, loaded into my car, and I am leaving WalMart grocery pick up area at 6:14pm One hour wait time, which is why I am upset, no explanation as to reason.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Pick Up Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Pros: Selection price.

Walmart Cons: Not enough workers to handle certain jobs.

Location: 2200 Greengate Centre Circle, Greensburg, PA 15601