1.5K views

I recently bought the H2O steamer and it is not for people with arthritis

of their hands/wrists, it is very hard to push around when I thought it

would be easy/simple. Although it does the job, I had to rest my hands and job for several minutes before continuing to clean my kitchen and bathroom floor. So buyers those with weak wrists etc. take this into consideration. I have to admit that I bought the steamer at a reasonably good price at

WalMart, it was on sale and I only buy when products are on sale or a real

good deal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Deal.

Comments

Wish I was aware of the H2O Mop X5. Maybe I will give it to my granddaughter and look for that one even tho it isn't on sale.

Thanks for informing about that. :)

Hi Ritamosquita,

We are sincerely sorry to hear about your wrist and experience with your steam cleaner. The H2O Mop weighs about 10 pounds.

For someone like you, there is the latest version of the H2O Mop, called "H2O Mop X5" with a lot lighter weight of 5 pounds (2.5kg). We are receiving lots of feedback from people with wrist injuries/arthritis saying that they can clean their home with no hand twisting or scrubbing.

H2O Mop X5 converts into 5 different steamers; Hand-held steamer, Floor steamer, Window steamer, Garment steamer and Carpet steamer. You can also adjust the amount of steam with the dial! Though Discount is not available, H2O Mop X5 may be able to meet your needs.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us at our customer service at customercare@thane.ca and we would be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,