Independence, Missouri

Almost evertime I buy a 24 pk of pepsi, there is always a can that is half full. Someone is not doing there job.

I am very unhappy about this. I could always switch to COKE.... Please take care of this matter. I love pepsi, but this is not good when you pay 6.99 or more for this product.

I would like a written response. People work hard for there money, and I believe in good customer service. And I know you all do too!

I dont really like to complain, but this has happened too many times for me. Thank You, Patricia Ray

Comments

You won't get a written response from Pepsi on this site. You have to contact them.

This site isn't a contact site for Pepsi. The way I look at is production errors can happen. 1/2 can out of 24 pack isn't that big of deal. I think you are exaggerating when you say almost every time.

Myself, I buy Coke when that is on sale and I buy Pepsi when that is on sale. I prefer Pepsi, but with prices the way they are I have to switch brands as they go on sale.