Dresden, Maine

I live quite away from wlmart and the one i go to got remodle can't find any thing that i need or want ask for help and good luck on that and the prices are out there save yeah ok use up my gas to get there and alot of time i leave with out just because you don't stock it any more Just not hppy with the service and changes.I thought if you bring a lite bulb that you bought at walmart that don't work any more you would take it off my hands well you don't do that at the farmington store thanks your not getting better.

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #214996

First of all my daughter wrote this complaint and I will not have you all hurting her feelings by posting rudely to her. This goes to all you (Cathy, Tasha, and Trevor) and those who are going to post.

You really hurt her feelings and made her cry. She wrote this letter to vent and is being attacked by a bunch of 13 year old punks acting as though you are three ganging up on her.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #214994

Shut up, I can reply however I want and to whomeever I want.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #214787

This is for the person who replied under To Trevor and To Tasha. You were rather rude and attacking Trevor for thinking that there is a British spelling for "remodel" Take you own advice and don't attack someone for believing something. He even said he is not sure so he is not "lieing/lying" as youu stated.

Also that comment about blacks was uncalled for. People of every culture have the people who are smart and the people who are average and the people who are slow learners.

I have made typos on this site myself, but it is quite clear that you misspelled these words.

liar you spelled it liar

lying you spelled it lieing

I agreed with your first post to Tasha, though she is a child she needs telling off, however your post to Trevor was uncalled for. Tasha is a 13 year old child, what's your excuse for being rude, making generalizations about blacks misspelling liar and lying.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #214630

You are a lier. There is no British Spelling for "remodel" and even if there was they should stay off the internet because the internet is an American invention. At the most they should stay off this site.

My last comment was directed to Tasha so stay off this letter and stop lieing to protect your girlfriend.

Tasha are you black? You sound like you are. They are usually rude, illiterate ect.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #214623

Let's face it. Both your spelling mistakes are the same amount more or less.

End of story. Perhaps Tasha is the OP? after all both misspelled the same word.(remodel) Why would the OP attack themself. To bring this letter to the top.

Has happened before. Then again "remodel" could be one of those words which have a British Spelling and American Spelling?

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #214618

I am not old enough to drive. I am 13. Frankly her mistakes are worse than mine and she has more.

A person picking on someone else's spelling ought to be more careful to spell correctly herself. You misspelled the following words:

Then

there

remodel / remodeled

separate

A

right

Plus you have several run-on sentences in your paragraph. If the original poster is not old enough to drive, neither are you, Tasha.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #213589

Than don't shop ther simple solution. They only have products which people want.

Not everyone wants what you want. Gas prices my foot, you are not old enough to drive. A person who is old enough to drive would have used remodled rather than remodle(stick to past tense) A person who is old enough to drive knows that no more is two separete words. I person who is old enough to drive knows that the pronoun "I" begins with a capital letter.

They also know how to spell Walmart light,, and happy and that proper nouns begin with a capital letter. Don't act like you are old enough to drive because I can tell by this letter that you are only nine years old.