3.0

Monday 7 31 kids in store crashing scooters 15 16 years old running in to shelves and busting up scooters told management told me not aloud to ask if they need the scooter is this a bunch of *** they should chase from store in my day managers had guts did ware there mommies panties . they would not be scared of some punk kids o maybe hurt some ones feelings this is what wrong with this world they are pantie wastes wimps just let people *** all over them . o nobody hugged them when they were little no the problem in no on kicked there little butt.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

aliens_amoung_us

You talk the talk, but don't walk the walk.

Why didn't you tell them instead of being a pansy or wearing your mommy's panties (as you say).

Or why didn't you say something, too afraid to get your feelings hurt? Where was your guts? Why were you a wimp?

Why?

Because today's brats have more p*ss in them than we ever did, have more rights than we ever did, have parents who deem them never wrong, and have lawyers on speed dial.

And yes, I have "accidentally" tripped a brat or two that was causing a disturbance. I'm old so that's the card I play.

WTF

You're a fool period. They should have told you to mind your own business

If what you are mad about is the managers not being hard enough on the kids, take a look at the world we live in. Manager yells at kid, kid tells parents, parents sue manager. Unfortunately that's reality.

Can you clarify that for us? You're mad about some kids using scooters?

Huh?

What?

This is just a long run-on sentence that does not make any sense to me.

OP, how can you expect anyone to understand what your complaint is about when it is just a bunch of jumbled thoughts?