1.8

I purchased a product from Walmart. I've been wanting to buy this product for 5 years one didn't have the funds at the time or two was going to buy it but someone else bought it.

It's the deer and sleigh lights. The first day I put it up it was beautiful and I had it up until Christmas Day the deer died and then later New Year's Eve the sleigh went out. I perfectly packaged it right put in the box and came to the store 2697. The first person said when returned Christmas products is said that this product is defective and I said I want to speak to the assistant manager which is the coach call they, coaches he said no no returns I said this is not fair you guys got to stand behind your product I used to work for the company.

So call home office and got the same deal where they said they're going to back up the Mgr. I I told him that's not fair because my product is effective they should be able to return it.

User's recommendation: You should be able to return any product whether it's season or non seasonal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Replacement.

Location: North Main Street, Bentonville, AR 72712

Comments

#1970138

You stated in your complaint that the product you bought us effective, yet you are mad that Walmart Will Not let you return the product. You even complained to their Corporate Headquarters about an effective product, which you want to return, and you were told No by Corporate. None of that makes any sense.

#1970139
@PissedConsumer1970138

You state in your complaint that your product Is effective, yet you want to return it. I Do Not understand that. Is the product Effective or Defective???

Walmart Reviews