Verified Reviewer

Ya I tried calling oh I dont no lets say 100 times or so and it seems like no one answer the ****ing phones there or they are closed. To me Walmart has just got to *** Cant walk in a store because I get followed and harassed.

And then when I turn around and say can I help you they simply act like they are fixing shelves or what ever. Then I say you got a problem or something why are you following me. They simply stick up there nose and walk away only to be watching me still. I dont get it.

There is 50 million people in the store but yet they seem to be on my *** about something I have no idea what for. To be straight up honest here I think its cause Im white. News flash Im not being racist here its them being the racist one. Either for my colour or for my age maybe its the fact I dress a certain way.

What ever there reason be its time they grew up and stop judging people for any reason and let them shop. How about this...... when you actually need someone to be around cause you need help with something you think anyone is around to help you.

NO. Because they are to busy following me around the ****ing store.

User's recommendation: It’s time we put judgemental *** in there place.

Preferred solution: Compensation for the stress and panic attack and anxiety I had in the store. PTSD right there. .

Location: 1000 Guildford Town Centre, Surrey, BC V3R 7B7