Harvard Walmart does NOT have the following:

Downy orchid, Downy lavender, Pledge pet hair sweepers, selection of kitty pans sucks , center cut pork chops, fresh salmon, cheddar dogs, fresh Market Day Salads, frozen pre-cooked cheddar potatoes, canned peas, Craisins fruit snacks, candles (very limited),and this list was only week of 05/20/2012! I have to drive to either Rockford,McHenry or Woodstock to get anything I need. Pretty sad when I live in Harvard...Harvard Walmart should start carrying stock for the minorities (white) instead of mostly hispanic products...the lighting is horrible, flickers on/off,dingy.

Comments

BooFricketyHoo

Waaaaaah :cry Go to a different store then. Racist pig.

uh oh E-THUG in da house, and da roof is on fire. we dont need no water let the motha fucca burn!! lol sorry heartless the grammer attacks are a pet-pev of mine maybe because i suck at it haha.

"Walmart should start carrying stock for the minorities (white) instead of mostly hispanic products" - Anonymous

*** id take a taco or fried chicken over a hamburger any day, whiteys food sucks!

E-THUG in da house.

IHateStupidCustomers

then go to those other stores from now on? don't blame someone else for your abnormal grocery list.

"I could point out the obvious lack of grammar and spelling"

watchout heartless is an internet bully. I know watchout is 2 words, just giving you a rock to throw back at me gangsta!!!!!

DUMB DUMBS, I could point out the obvious lack of grammar and spelling, however I will go another direction. Do you have any understanding of geography?

There is more than one Harvard.

Listing a state would be ideal. Luckily for your I'm smart enough to know you mean Harvard Illinois.