I was told toilet paper was delivered. I was watching for it and received text.

I was sitting watching for it. It was not here. This is second time this has happened in last 2 orders.

I was told that they had a signature which was receipt for package. Somebody signed for toilet paper.

I was sitting and watching nobody came, drove down my street that I saw much less try my door. I surely would have seen that especially since they said it was signed at my house.

Why was this toilet paper to be signed? The last order which I did not receive either show the 48 double rolls of toilet paper were put in my mailbox. I questioned how big my mailbox would be to hold 48 double rolls of toilet paper?

I was given a credit so I could reorder at new lower price. Which I did. Now Im told this one had been signed for and Im sitting watching street while it was being signed at my house.! This is most frustrating event.

*** not able to drive after illness and itll be another 2 weeks. This convenience turned into very inconvenient experience !

User's recommendation: Watch where your orders come from ! Not Walmart, don’t order.

Comments