275 Main St, White Plains, NY 10601, USA

How is it ya can take someones money from their card for a purchase that is OUT OF STOCK and send them an email several hours later telling them that "oh your order was canceled and you'll returned your money because the item is out of stock in the store". So now I don't have my money nor do I have my item.

I'm getting the run around about how my order is pending to be refunded and it may take 3-5 business days. But they didn't have the decency to update your site to advise your costumers that the item can not be picked up in stores. No they take my hard earned money and expect me to wait 3-5 business days for a refund?! That's unacceptable!!!

I will never order another purchase from this store!! the white plains store in New York has!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Walmart Cons: Confused representative.

Comments

They didn't do anything wrong. When your order got to the store they went to pull it and found the item wasn't in stock.

Another customer in the store may have had it in their cart, it may have been stolen or the counts in the computer may have been off.

Whatever the reason, they let you know and processed a refund. Unfortunately banks don't credit returns as quickly as they process refunds, not Walmart's fault.

Most of the fault lies with you and the bank. The fake card is a bad idea and you should use a real CREDIT card. Then the money is the bank's and you have no problem.

@Anonymous

I missed where he said the card was fake. Credit cards are going to take 3 to 5 business days to recognize a credit. I suspect that they do that to protect themselves so they know that whatever generated the credit is legit.