844 N Colony Rd, Wallingford, CT 06492, USA

Worst Walmart! I called to get information about a purchase and was put on hold over and over again.

The girl answering the phone was clueless. The department she transferred me to never answered. I was on my way from New York. I drove 45 minutes trying to contact the store.

Couldn't get a soul, except for the clueless operator. I asked to speak to the store manager. She again transferred me into oblivion. No one answered.

I asked for Walmart's customer service number, she said she didn't have it and transferred me into oblivion. I must have called 20 times. I called Walmart customer service and spoke with some gentlemen with an English accent, who took a complaint and transferred me right back to the store where the woman place me on hold for 35 minutes. I took my phone into the store found a customer service representative and showed her that I had been on hold for 1/2 hour.

I hung up dialed the number again (while I was in the store) and let her see what was happening. I asked to speak to a store manager. She told me they all were in a conference and were unavailable. Why am i writing this?

The people who answer the telephone should be educated not to leave customers on hold for 40 minutes. If they can't get a hold of a department, they should escalate matters.

Even when I went to the store and spoke directly with the rep with the yellow vest, we called together and the operator put us on hold an never came back. Bad customer service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Walmart Cons: Poor customer service on the telephone.

Comments