1170 N Military Hwy, Norfolk, VA 23502, USA
2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Came in the Walmart 09-01-2018 on military hwy about 12am. I came to purchase ps4 gaming headset for son B Day.

When got to electronics and there was no one available to help me and 2 other people to get merchandise that was locked up. Every Employee walked by without offering us any help. The ones that did stop said Laura was on break and there was no one to help until sge came back. We all sat around for 25min with NO HELP!

Like even the ones that stopped and said where she was never offered to help or get help. Then when Laura got off break she walked right by us ( we were standing in the doorway by restroom and TVs) she never said a word. Walked to the cashier and started helping everyone else but us. When we told her we were here first waiting and she walked right by us.

She said nothing! It wasnt until she had to leave register for the customer that she was helping that she acknowledge 1 of us. She whibe up helping the lady after she told her she had been waiting first. I proceeded where she was and said the same thing, she told me she would come back to me after sge finished with the customer.

Remind you i been there 25min before she came to the floor now i have to still wait. Just so UNPROFESSIONAL...THE WHOLE STORE IS UNPROFESSIONAL. Like how can you have someone leave electronics for break and not have someone cover for her.?

Or teach your other employees to fill in even when its not their department.? You all need a meeting and to do some training...SERIOUSLY!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

How did she know you were next when she got back from lunch? She went to the counter and started helping the first person waiting there which makes total sense. You should have waited at the counter rather than off in the department somewhere.

You're a great example of people who should shop online. If You can't show some patiens and respect, stay home