5.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My nephew and I purchased a fit bit at the parkway plaza walmart in el cajon.We were told that we could return it within the 15 day period.

We decided to return it bit couldn't find the receipt. So we called customer service and they said that if we gave them the date that we purchased it and came in that they could look up the receipt for us and that we could return it. So we drive over there and grab an employee. They took us to customer service and their manager told us that they couldn't do anything for us.

I expressed my displeasure and told him what their employee told me to do over the phone. He told us that we needed to leave and that he won't help me no matter what their employee told me.

I will never shop at that walmart ever again do to the horrid customer service that they displayed.Very disappointed...

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1339128

No idea what a "fit bit" is but I do know that most stores require a receipt when attempting to return an item. This is common sense on their part and a lack of same on yours for not saving your receipt.

ransom

Why in the world is it so hard for some people to keep receipts? I would be embarrassed to admit on a world wide forum that I'm too incompetent to manage to save a receipt. It's easy folks.

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1339029

You own the Fitbit.You are responsible for keeping up with the receipt.

Not anyone else.

It is your fault that you lost it.As an adult you should have known better.