Verified Reviewer

1.8

With this huge pandemic going on you would think a huge corporation such as Walmart would honor their word in delivering groceries to paying customers.

At the beginning of January I ordered groceries for my daughter which we've been doing for months because she is stuck in a hotel because of COVID, I paid extra to expedite the order, and it showed online that it was out for delivery, then 20 minutes later showed the order was canceled. The order was like 76.00, so she could eat I had to turn around and spend another 76.00 the same day to have them deliver her groceries again.

Unfortunately she had to go without eating because they couldn't deliver it until the next day.

I didn't raise a fuss about it, but it really hurt me to know my daughter with major health issues had to go hungry because Walmart couldn't do their job.

Tonight I had an order going to her again, now this is within the same month and again said it was out for delivery then turned around and said the order was canceled, so I called the store.

Now the order was supposed to be delivered between 7 and 8 pm that was the only slot available even though I ordered the merchandise about 11am without having to pay more than I could afford to have it delivered.

Again it showed at 7:20 out for delivery then at 8pm showed the order was canceled. When I called they told me the driver had car trouble and couldn't make the delivery, she didn't make it back to the store until 8:18 which is after they quit delivery and my money wouldn't go back on my car for 3 to 5 business days.

When I asked to speak to a manager I was told someone would return my call within 34 hours well that doesn't help me get the order delivered. This is called false advertisement, if you have delivery hours available then it it's your job as a business to take care of your customers.

Then I called the corporate office and was told that their report showed that they went to the hotel and no one answered which is a lie because one the store itself told me the driver never made it there and two my daughter waited all day and kept watching out the window for them, they never showed up.

Then I was told there was nothing Walmart could do to help me WHAT HAPPENED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I even asked why Walmart since they have put me and my family out twice in a month couldn't receiver the older in the morning at their expense since they falsely advertise hours they were able to deliver then lied to corporate to cover up their failure and try and make it look like it was the customers fault.

The store in question.

It Is located at 1314 NW Evangeline Trwy

Lafayette LA 70501

ORDER 730821****659

SHAME ON YOU WALMART

When I asked to speak with a supervisor at corporate I was told that they were not able to take my call, when I asked to hold for a supervisor I was told they still weren't available, and they couldn't transfer me to hold for them. HOW DID THIS COMPANY EVER make it as long as they have with such horrible customer service

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE WALMART.

Preferred solution: Walmart should offer to deliver the order at that cost for having so many issues, false advertisement, poor customer service even by management and lies created to cover their failures.

Walmart Cons: No pros for a company that cant deliver on tjere promose, Whole experience.

Comments

#1980977

Why do you wait to order till her last bit of food is gone??? All on you!!!

Walmart Reviews