Went to register my daughter for her baby shower (my first grandchild) and since we have no other choice but wal mart, I went to wal mart. I was sent back and forth between rude employees who knew nothing for 30 minites before I was able to start this process. My daughter was beginning to get upset, as was I. After all of this ***, as soon as we started scanning items, their "security in plain clothes" starts circling me and my daughter. I want wal mart to know, and the world to know....I am not a thief and the only person I worry about seeing me do wrong is my Jesus!!!!! Kelsy Dimarco is the very least of my concerns even if he doesn't see all the thieves he should, rest assurred, Jesus saw them all. I do not appreciate him at all and will be sure every media source I can think of will be notified of this. Wal msrt should collapse anyway just because of the sheer rudeness displayed. This is going to include the Better Business bureau and will include past wasmart nightmares. There have been a few.

Not a Fan

Michellle Dye

• rude employee

Comments

you are a LIAR Ladyscot we all read your comments and you clearly DO NOT love your job! In fact you stated that a complainant hated their job and life "AS WELL" stating that you hated your job and life as well...but we all knew it 'as well' proof by your comments and post.

Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself that you love your job, when we all know full well you do NOT! :grin :grin :grin

LadyScot thanks for calling me Honey but I don't swing that way. I see by your pic you are a ***!

And Jesus sees you "as well" I read your post at Review #: 403979, See LadyScot confess to hating her job and life at Review #: 403979.

Though we all already knew it "as well".

LadyScot
@Anonymous

I actually love my job thank you.

LadyScot

Honey, your attitude at someone doing their job was noticed by Jesus as well.

You wouldnt know the truth if it bit you in the behind TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

I laugh at their so called security that are pathetic bums, just like Anonymous below. What you should have done was walk out and tell them to kiss your behind!! same to you Anonymous!

Tell your jesus he can kiss my behind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek