2.4

What a horrible experience. Where is the box for no stars.

With all the money that Walmart makes they should be able to get at least one helpful or customer oriented employer. I went there yesterday and was very disappointed. Went to the money gram center first and had to wait for the cashier to finish having a conversation with her friend. Not to mention the whole time she was supposedly doing her job I had to listen to her talk to her co worker about her friend who just left and how they met.

Why do I care to hear any of that! I proceed to the jewelry counter just for their not to be an associate there to help me. I go to a register and asked him to get me someone over to the jewelry department for assistance. Of course he is no help.

He does not even know what I am saying. I see two managers that are no help and I can hear him tell them about a jewelry associate but still no help! Finally after going on 10 mins I asked another associate for help and he was excellent. His name was Karmusu!

Thank you for your great customer service because he helped with no problem. Wal-Mart sucks and I hate going there for anything! Managers and employees walk around all day and its like pulling teeth to get assistance!

3404 Stan Schlueter in Killeen Tx sucks! I will not be back!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

WOW I'd say that's par for the course at Walmart. What's your complaint?