Walmart - Horrible manager with an attitude Mike Wolf/ Claudia Gonzales

917 of 4959 Walmart reviews

On 12/26/2015 I shopped at the WALMART located on 710 Denery Road, San Diego CA 92154.I had denied the validation of a coupon because it expired on 12/25/2015.

When I asked to speak to the manager a lady named Claudia Gonzales claim to be the manager even though the receipt says MANAGER Mike Wolf. I let her know that the coupon expired on 12/25/2015 and she responded with an attitude stated "And" so I ask if she could honor it even though it expired a day before. If I go to TARGET, VONS, RALPHS, or other groceries they honor it even when is a month because it's up to the store manager. She responded with an attitude again and responded "NO".

I was astound to know that they can get away with that attitude towards the customers. That one dollar was more than a dollar because that will be the last time I will go to WALMART. Nobody has the right to treat me like that and get my money.

I know it's a fact WALMART is horrible with lines and employees and always kept my distance.Know I know I will never step in one of the WALMARTs again and join the people disgusted by WALMART who will never shop their again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Layout of Store

• What I liked
    • Horrible customer service
  • What I disliked
      No items

Reason of review:
Poor customer service, pricing issue
Preferred solution:
Entertain the idea of good customer service to your managers
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Walmart Coupon
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #759070

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
917 of 4959 Walmart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 28, 2015 #1084627

Its walmart.go to a real store. Ghetto store=ghetto customers/employees

0 0 Reply

Dec 28, 2015 #1084618

Just because someone tells you "no' does not automatically mean they gave you attitude. Pull up your big girl panties and accept the fact that they will not accept the expired coupon. I doubt you will be missed. Generally when a grown up throws a temper tantrum when they do not get their way they are not missed. Refusing to take your expired coupon is not mistreating you.

7 0 Reply

Dec 27, 2015 #1084462

There is a difference in being told no, and being rude. If they accept that coupon they are eating the money. What did you expect her to say. It was your fault, not hers.

4 0 Reply

Dec 28, 2015 #1084619

It seems that the majority of the posters mistake being told "no" as rudeness. Sometimes the mistake it as racial discrimination as well. What a shame. Well hopefully the OP will read the other people's comments and realize how immature she is being and grow up a little. Then again I doubt it.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.