On 12/26/2015 I shopped at the WALMART located on 710 Denery Road, San Diego CA 92154.I had denied the validation of a coupon because it expired on 12/25/2015.
When I asked to speak to the manager a lady named Claudia Gonzales claim to be the manager even though the receipt says MANAGER Mike Wolf. I let her know that the coupon expired on 12/25/2015 and she responded with an attitude stated "And" so I ask if she could honor it even though it expired a day before. If I go to TARGET, VONS, RALPHS, or other groceries they honor it even when is a month because it's up to the store manager. She responded with an attitude again and responded "NO".
I was astound to know that they can get away with that attitude towards the customers. That one dollar was more than a dollar because that will be the last time I will go to WALMART. Nobody has the right to treat me like that and get my money.
I know it's a fact WALMART is horrible with lines and employees and always kept my distance.Know I know I will never step in one of the WALMARTs again and join the people disgusted by WALMART who will never shop their again.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Horrible customer service
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Entertain the idea of good customer service to your managers
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Walmart Coupon
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..."
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "Our 4 year old Trex deck started flaking. Trex had been sued re this problem and settled. Because of the lawsuit they had to follow up on our claim. After..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."