Was in there Friday afternoon 4/26/13 about 3:30 p.m. Not a very busy time of the day.

Only had a few items (but expensive ones grrr) so went through the speedy lane right next to the door. The woman in front of me stood there and counted out change forever and then put her money away and re-organized her wallet while I (and 15 other people) stood behind her and waited. There is no conveyor belt on that line. The cashier, whom I've known since we were little kids, did not smile, did not acknowledge me in any way, was not wearing a name tag, had a shirt on with greasy spots all over it, and then had the nerve to point at the items at the back of the counter (which she could have easily reached had she bothered to lean forward and get them) and gesture at me to get for her so she could ring them up.

I spent $70 and she did not say one word to me the entire time. Not hello, not thank you, NOTHING.

WOW. Would have complained to manager but figured why bother...last time I did a couple years ago manager said to me "well lady what do you expect...this is WalMart."

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

So your mad because she didn't want to strain her back and has probably been standing on her feet for hours which would make the nicest person in the world grumpy? Just because you knew someone does not mean they have to recognize you, so grow up.

Also she probably cant afford to buy new clothes many Wal-Mart employees are on food stamps for a reason they don't pay us a living wage.

Justlettuknow you call us goons, but at least we aren't *** who don't check to see if all of our stuff is with us.

One you cant spell right and two your little rant didn't make any sense at all. Also have you thought that maybe you always get rude cashiers because you yourself are rude to them?

don't feel bad I always get a rude cashier. and they lie cheat and steal. walmart doesn't pay these goons enough many a times a bought things they wanted and did not place in my bag do not let them bag things for you.

First Born Triplet

You knew here as a child, sounds like you have had a grudge against her for a long time and you are looking for everything you can think of that is wrong with her. Not all the cashiers want to socialize, some just want to do their job.

so sorry I am a pathetic *** wh.,oremonger I am in bad mood because my daddy makes me su,.ck his co.,ck

Thanks LadyScot for proving how much you hate your job and finally admitting you hate your job and life. Though we all already knew it "as well".

See LadyScot confess to hating her job and life at Review #: 403979

I just had sex with my dad while my mother watched.

See LadyScot confess to hating her job and life at Review #: 403979

For sum fun drop by my favorite f.a.g. bar at 1033 Ave B, San Antonio TX 78215 come on all you big boys come get a piece of me. come tickle me tickler.

For sum fun drop by my favorite *** bar at 1033 Ave B, San Antonio TX 78215 come on all you big boys come get a piece of me. *** tickle me tickler.

I can only beat little kids now cause I am too weak to fight a real man. For sum fun drop by my favorite hangout at 1033 Ave B, San Antonio TX 78215 come on all you big boys come get a piece of me.

find ignorant inbred people like me at ======***.Com=====

*** on big boy meet me at 1033 Ave B, San Antonio TX 78215 for trip up my bottom, tickle me tickler.

WTF,All of these post sound like "*** TO ME".Don't you people have anything better to do with your life than place this sort of "***" On this site?You are a "*** DISGRACE".

@Anonymous

And yet you have nothing better to do than to comment on someone else's supposed bull ***. Who has the more pathetic life?

Someone who posts one complaint, or someone who spends hours reading all of them? Be gone, troll...

sandymeg123

OKAY someone has hacked my account...I did not make those comments about ex *** husband and messing up kids!!!! I would never spew this garbage at anyone!

It's absolutely revolting! :( This is getting ridiculous. You all need to grow up and get a life!!!

Get out of my account!!!! :(

see how dum I am I dun't even no how to spell wensdays yeah I thinck i'm reall tuf but I to coward to give me name and address I got dum from all the ko's I got at the gym me brain hurts sorry bout me I dunt no nuttin I a beserker with me brain ingery.

don't forget the "as well" :grin it is true we all knew she hated her job and life which explains why she is so full of hate. The comment she left here "LadyScot LadyScot

9 hours ago from Naples, Florida ..

And yet, here you are as well.

You must hate your life and job as well." Was well worth the wait...I'll be laughing about that for a while!

LadyScot admitting you have problem is the first step. :grin :grin :grin :)