Walmart - Horrible service and a very filthy store

2464 of 4959 Walmart reviews

At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca.I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their.

The check stand in the back is never open and the front lines are so long. I've downloaded some pics and even those do not give the full picture on how filthy the store is or the potential hazards of items falling, etc.

this wasn't just a one time experience and it's not getting better.I'm concerned about eating their food because I've seen go bak carts in isles with food items just sitting and nobody attending to them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Store Organization
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #522429 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 15 Yes 15 12 No 12
Had the same issue 11 Yes 11
2464 of 4959 Walmart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 29 #1220026

Thats every Walmart

0 0 Reply

Jan 22 #1099332

The store caters to the mexicans of SFV so there is no need for standards. I called this same store before and the lady didn't speak enough english to understand me so she hung up on me. Shop at target.

4 1 Reply

Jan 23 #1099475

The OP seems to think they are above everyone else.

4 1 Reply

Dec 17, 2015 #1080050

I can see in a few of the photos, there are items in disarray, flour bags spilled, and mud on the floor. These are ALL caused by customers, and a lot of traffic thru the store. What time did you shop? I've found that if I shop in the morning or early afternoon, I have a better experience - the store is cleaner AND there is more stock.

7 0 Reply

Mar 04, 2015 #954207

One thing I don't understand about your post is, how the check stand is in the back. The Walmart that I go to, the check stand can't move. I always check the date of any food that I purchase. I have had problems with some items that were past the date and were bad. I had to take some Chicken Wings back before I started checking the date because there was a lot of ice in the bag and some were freezer burnt. The lady at customer service said that things were still good after the date, I told her that she should take them home and try them then. I did get my money back. I was making a meal one night and opened a can of water chestnuts and when I opened them, they were orange, checked the date on the can and they were a YEAR past the date. I didn't take them back because since I opened them I didn't think they would give my money back since they were opened. Like I said before, I now check the date on everything. I made a turkey meal about three weeks ago, I noticed they had green beans in the produce, it took me about 20 minutes to get what I thought would be enough for what we needed for my husband and I. It wasn't enough. I should have just bought frozen. I didn't want canned because I was frying them with bacon and onions after the bacon and onions were crisp then put the green beans in. Overall, the store is in good shape and clean. The only thing that they lock up are expensive perfume.

2 12 Reply
Lynn K

Nov 29, 2015 #1071054 Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

you want better food go to the local farmers market -- quit shopping in a store that thinks the best way to serve us is to bring in china made *** --- find a local butcher for your meat needs - yes they are still out there --- if your paying taxes your already paying them --- why double pay? in my area I know of someone who worked for walmart that was FORCED to work off the clock -- but sure it is a great store -- for cat litter -- rofl

2 1 Reply

Feb 17, 2015 #946939 Kansas City, Missouri, United States

Anyone who shops at that worthless corporation deserves everything they get... From bad service, inferior products to shopping cart damage on their cars. STOP SHOPPING THERE OR SHUT UP! Just amazes me people shop at bottom feeder companies like this and expect Cadillac service. *** I'm glad you shop there, gives me plenty of laughs when whiners like this complain.

12 8 Reply
TOOTER

Mar 25, 2015 #963269

Sometimes people shop at Walmart as a nessecity. They do have very low prices, even though obviously they're not always the highest quality store. not everyone has the option to shop somewhere else, when Walmart has sometimes the best quality products for the cheapest amount of money.

15 3 Reply
Panda

Aug 31, 2015 #1027804

For a large chain company that sells products for cheap, it's not surprising that their customer service can be sub-par at the best of times.
If you want good service and non-expired food, you have to pay a bit more. Sure some can't afford that, but that doesn't mean a person getting minimum wage (sometimes less) will give two *** about your situation.

4 2 Reply
Really people

Feb 01, 2015 #939439 Woodland Hills, California, United States

Pissed customer is for people to tell others about an incident they experianced. It's nice to get feed back on places so we can be aware of what's taking place. For others who are on this site I'm not sure why. Why would you spend time making angry comments to people whom have had a bad experiance somewhere. Please find somewhere else to go and stop being angry at life. My gosh!

5 5 Reply

Jan 31, 2015 #939285 Blanchard, Oklahoma, United States

i won't use the self check out in my state because we pay for them to check us out a billion dollar co like wal- mart should not have that in their stores or they need to lower the prices we are doing their job checking our self's out

4 9 Reply

Mar 12, 2015 #957672 Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

Or you could pay the people a little more to bag your *** and there wouldn't be a need for automatic cashiers.

8 3 Reply

Apr 04, 2015 #967903

Self checkout is five times faster, and usually has no one at the ten registers at my local Walmart. I would rather do that if I have less then ten items, instead of wait an hour in line on a busy day with 10 people in front of me all with stuffed buggies.

5 1 Reply

Dec 03, 2015 #1073131

It's crazy that some people would rather wait in a long *** line to check out 2 items rather than going to the self checkout. Those things are literally to convince the customer as the cashier has to deal with some asshat holding up the line. They don't get paid enough to deal with customers *** and I don't blame them I would give 2 flips about service if I was treated like *** everyday by the people I serve.

3 0 Reply
ConcernedCitizen

Jan 30, 2015 #938562 Weatherford, Oklahoma, United States

I live in a very rural mountain community and must drive at least 2.5 hours to reach the nearest Walmart. Therefore, my husband and I tend to travel out of the area often for various reasons and have shopped at more Wal-Marts (and Costcos, and many others) than I imagine the average consumer does.
With that said, I understand the concerns of the original PC postee. Often shopping at a Walmart is a ***-shoot. Some are nice, clean, well-stocked stores. Others are chaotic, dirty, overcrowded stores that I can't wait to get out of. Generally, when they have everyday items locked up, I know I'm not in a good neighborhood. Those are the stores we try to get what we need and get the heck out. When razor blazes, "premium shampoos", and such are under lock and key, it's because those items are commonly stolen at that store. I have seen some silly items locked up. It varies by store. At least that's what a Walmart manager told me when I asked a few years ago.
Moving on...
Is it me, or are people just rude and mean? The site is called "pissed consumer"...so we can voice our opinions and experiences on this site, right? At least that was my understanding of the TOS. Yet so many people are badgering the person that posted (calling her racist, etc.) It is true, she does have the ability to no longer shop at Walmart. However, she is clearly posting her dissatisfaction with the Walmart brand. As a consumer, she, and many othere including myself, have come to expect a certain type
... Show more

4 2 Reply

1-20 of 47 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Walmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about
×