2.5K views

At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca.I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their.

The check stand in the back is never open and the front lines are so long. I've downloaded some pics and even those do not give the full picture on how filthy the store is or the potential hazards of items falling, etc.

this wasn't just a one time experience and it's not getting better.I'm concerned about eating their food because I've seen go bak carts in isles with food items just sitting and nobody attending to them.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

You think the employees did that?

#1220026

Thats every Walmart

Fort Washington, Maryland, United States #1192339

Then why you keep going to Walmart for shopping?

The store caters to the mexicans of SFV so there is no need for standards. I called this same store before and the lady didn't speak enough english to understand me so she hung up on me. Shop at target.

to Anonymous Springdale, Arkansas, United States #1183242

Welcome to Illegalfornia.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1086218

why should cashier unload your cart? they are paid to ring your merchandise up not to be your personal slave.

to anon #1099475

The OP seems to think they are above everyone else.

to anon #1290041

Where does it say the cashier should unload her cart? I read that the cashier didn't bag the stuff and she had to do it.

I can see in a few of the photos, there are items in disarray, flour bags spilled, and mud on the floor.These are ALL caused by customers, and a lot of traffic thru the store.

What time did you shop?I've found that if I shop in the morning or early afternoon, I have a better experience - the store is cleaner AND there is more stock.

One thing I don't understand about your post is, how the check stand is in the back.The Walmart that I go to, the check stand can't move.

I always check the date of any food that I purchase. I have had problems with some items that were past the date and were bad. I had to take some Chicken Wings back before I started checking the date because there was a lot of ice in the bag and some were freezer burnt. The lady at customer service said that things were still good after the date, I told her that she should take them home and try them then.

I did get my money back. I was making a meal one night and opened a can of water chestnuts and when I opened them, they were orange, checked the date on the can and they were a YEAR past the date. I didn't take them back because since I opened them I didn't think they would give my money back since they were opened. Like I said before, I now check the date on everything.

I made a turkey meal about three weeks ago, I noticed they had green beans in the produce, it took me about 20 minutes to get what I thought would be enough for what we needed for my husband and I. It wasn't enough. I should have just bought frozen. I didn't want canned because I was frying them with bacon and onions after the bacon and onions were crisp then put the green beans in.

Overall, the store is in good shape and clean.

The only thing that they lock up are expensive perfume.