2.6K views

At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca.I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their.

The check stand in the back is never open and the front lines are so long. I've downloaded some pics and even those do not give the full picture on how filthy the store is or the potential hazards of items falling, etc.

this wasn't just a one time experience and it's not getting better.I'm concerned about eating their food because I've seen go bak carts in isles with food items just sitting and nobody attending to them.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Who, with debit/credit cards available these days, writes checks at Walmart or any grocery store for that matter anymore?

Our Walmarts stopped taking checks and I thank them for it!

Floating money you don't have to buy your groceries.smh

You think the employees did that?

#1220026

Thats every Walmart

Fort Washington, Maryland, United States #1192339

Then why you keep going to Walmart for shopping?

The store caters to the mexicans of SFV so there is no need for standards. I called this same store before and the lady didn't speak enough english to understand me so she hung up on me. Shop at target.

to Anonymous Springdale, Arkansas, United States #1183242

Welcome to Illegalfornia.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1086218

why should cashier unload your cart? they are paid to ring your merchandise up not to be your personal slave.

to anon #1099475

The OP seems to think they are above everyone else.

to anon #1290041

Where does it say the cashier should unload her cart? I read that the cashier didn't bag the stuff and she had to do it.

I can see in a few of the photos, there are items in disarray, flour bags spilled, and mud on the floor.These are ALL caused by customers, and a lot of traffic thru the store.

What time did you shop?I've found that if I shop in the morning or early afternoon, I have a better experience - the store is cleaner AND there is more stock.