Fremont, California

I went for an oil change and requested the high mileage oil change twice. No one told me my car was finished in 17 minutes so I waited for an hour. I did not receive the oil change service I requested, but charged for a basic oil change. I went out to my car where it was left in reverse and the car still on. They did not reset the computer sensor despite me asking three times.

I called the store once I got home to air my grievances. The phone rang for three solid minutes before someone answered. When I asked to speak to the store manager I was hung up on. I called back, waited another three minutes, and asked to speak to the store manager before being hung up on again. I called the store for a third time where I managed to speak to an employee who claimed the manager was not in. I asked for her name but she rudely said, “Why do you need to know my name?”. I called her out on her bad service so she then told me her name (which I did not understand), and was finally put through to a manger. Carla, the customer service manager, urged me to come back to make it right, but did not even ask for my name.

Those working in the “Auto Care” department should be fired, and store employees properly trained on how to answer and transfer calls without hanging up on the customer. And Carla? Well she should be admonished as well for not even asking my name. I have never received such horrid service in my entire life. I will not be going back to this store, for anything, ever again despite being a customer for three years.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Oil Change.

Preferred solution: Fire whoever worked on my car! Carla- demoted. Employees- retrained on how to use a simple telephone. .

Walmart Cons: Poor customer service, Auto care employees, Customer service manager.

• Auto Care