4.8

Dear Sir's/Ma'am,

I'm sending a short note to you because of the constant threats of me leaving the company. I've tried so many times trying to return with a good cheer, and I'm still having problems.

I'm wondering is it because of the emails? Furthermore, I do apologize, butt that's the only way that I can communicate with HR/MGR to many people around. The LOCKPORT IL. store was a short stay due to their mistakes, not mine it was only the scheduling, nothing more.

IT was the ASST MGR I was part-time and the. HR dept saw the time frame/days of work. And my taxes/w2 weren't correct.

I thought that the ASST and I were alright from time to time she mentioned it after 4 pm volunteered to work longer when asked.

MY FILE was concerned I'll need a copy if available and I'm not as angry but it should have been a 30day re-hire to clear up the issue/s. Did I get terminated due to race or age in either case I'm not there.

Speaking with/to the RETURNED MGR. from my conversation with him he couldn't do much (still).

Will you all please be kind to remind everyone that I have the right to work but I don't want a retaliation hit.

Please be advised that I don't do JOBS outside of the store unless I'm getting paid by the store itself they never got sued either. Thank You

User's recommendation: Just roll out the carpet.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Pros: Cs rep called other stores for help.

Walmart Cons: Unable to deal with simple situations, Credit card was was charged twice.

Comments