I have always purchased my family products from Walmart. I have shopped weekly for years.

I have been a lifetime customer of Walmart until I slipped on yogurt in the store. The claims rep with Arkansas Claims mgmnt in Carrollton,TX, treated me like ***. My phone calls were not returned until I got a supervisor on the phone and I was insulted and made to feel terrible every time I spoke with my adjuster. I did not even want anything else to do with the adjuster or the claim.

Now the thought of Walmart makes me ill.I have changed the place I shop and am trying to move on. I will never purchase at Walmart again.

Review about: Walmart Claim.

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #157381

I heard that yorgut is good for faking an orgism. Do it all the time.

That was the same yogurt container tried to shove in my mouth like a pickle.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #156195

However this person had the exact same thing happen at Kmart. I think she is just hoping they will give her a quick settlement without checking things out.

Yeah Irish, until it happens to YOU!

I don't shop at Wal mart anymore because of

Store #4425

7818 Colonial West Drive

Orlando, FL 32818 and Yolanda in Automotive !

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #154473

Go to the Kmart complaint's. There should be something of interest to you. Look for the date 6/15.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #154256

Good, as a customer I don't want them to raise prices because you were careless and they have to give you money for your medical bills. Infact until you can walk like a normal human being stay out of Target and Kmart as well.

Arkansas Claim Management - for an accident in Texas?? That may be a big part of the problem.

aw man, im sorry to hear that. I am getting sick of the costumer service myself over there.

I hope you didn't hurt your self to badly. :{