A very reputable pain mgmt. doctor has given me a script for 120 hydrocodone..Walmart pharmacy is insisting they are out..I am in dire need of this medication, I cannot walk without it.

I may need spinal surgery, but the doctors are trying to avoid it. I also have parkinsons disease. Please is there some way I can get this medication, I am not a pill popper or addicted to anything. What can I do to remedy this situation?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of walmart pharmacy. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart pharmacy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

I am not a pill popper myself, but I prefer to use the term popping pills when taking medicine for a headache, or other pills that are in the pharmacy and not over the counter. The term popping pills sounds more cool.

Try another pharmacy. Seriously.

If Walgreens is out of it, they can't give it to you. Because THEY DONT HAVE IT.