Hanceville, Alabama

Bought cellphone at this store. My SIM card didn't fit.

Took phone back to electronics. The electronic manager refused refund because the serial number on the box didn't match one on receipt. It didn't. But later I noticed that SKU number on box (scanned to get price) matched a number on my receipt.

The mgr. indicated that Walmart didn't make mistakes so I felt accused of some kind of thievery.

I wish I'd noticed the matching barcode numbers while in the store. I want an apology but probably won't get one since Walmart is infallible, a characteristic mostly associated with God.

Product or Service Mentioned: Samsung Electronics Galaxy On5 Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Butzilein
#1193943

Something similar happened to me. The phone I was buying had several numbers to scan, and in my case they scanned the wrong number and the purchase wouldn't go through.

They had to override the charge, leaving me with a receipt that didn't have any "serial number" that matched the numbers on the phone.

Needless to say, there were issues activating the phone and also returning it.

This is all Walmart's issue, and if something similar happened to OP, I feel very sorry because Walmart apparently doesn't want to take responsibility for the mistakes they make.

Not_the_0P

You are not smart at all are you. The UPC code would be same for the exact same item, so that means nothing.

First Born Triplet
#1193275
@Not_the_0P

For once I agree with you.