I did not mean to steal. You see the voices in my head told me to steal.

They told me that if I did not hide the merchandice in my backpack that the rat people will get me. Besides I was not the one stealing it was Jamey. Jamie was not in my head when security picked me up. Larry was.

I told them my name was Larry because that is who was in my head at the time. It was not Larry who told me to steal however it was Brad. Brad ran away from my head just like Jamie did. The security office asked me for my name and I said Larry because he was in my head at the time.

He got real mad and said that my ID said that my name was Max Brown. I told him Max Brown only comes on Wednesdays.

He arrested me on Tuesday. Please drop the charges I did not steal in the first place Jamie did and Jamie only did it because the voices in his head told him to steal or else the rat people will kill him.

Thanks

Comments

Lackey#30127

There are quite a few whack jobs in Ajax, Ontario.

:grin

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

:grin What a party he must have on Saturdays!! Poor guy forgot to take his meds that day (or did Larry steal them too) Wait! it was the rat people....rat's will eat anything and have a high tolerance to massive doses of drugs...hehehe

Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States #54341

Badge, this story is fake. This is the same kid that wrote that Wal-mart refused to sell beer to his twelve year old son, that some manager got his 13 year old pregnant and ran off and last but not least that he wanted his 12 year old son to buy a gun to defend himself and his son was refused the gun.

Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States #54340

Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States #54339

Working at Wal-mart in the break room I hear the security telling all kinds of excuses of people stealing, but never something as far fetched this. I must admit your story takes the cake.

Simpson, England, United Kingdom #54295

PLEASE-run that *** on somebody else! You are a thief regardless of what *** mind game you think you are playing.

This multiple personality BS you are trying to play will not work, never has, and won't with you either.

However the State Correctional system could probably help you wth your mind games

What will your next excuse be? Daddy loved the gold fish more than you :(

Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States #54288

Max/Larry/Jamie/Brad you are what we call skitsophranic.