I have ordered a CD on Nov 23, with the estimated delivery date of Nov 28, to be delivered to a local FedEx Office. On the 28th, I stopped by the FedEx Office -- no CD. I called them back again, the last time on Dec 2 -- still no CD. The tracking claims it being delivered when in fact it's NOT. Hmmm

I tried to get ahold of the Walmart customer service, to no avail. The 800 number puts you through a lengthy menu, you punch in your order number a few times, end up with being told to wait 20 min. Said 20 min is a joke that gets you precisely nowhere. There is no way to speak to a live rep. Even when I called Walmart headquarters in Arkansas and briefly spoke to a live rep, I was quickly re-routed to the same old same old 800 number routine, back to square one. How does this experience jive with their claims of 'living better', beats me.

At this point, I do not want a refund, I WANT MY CD, and I want it now!! This was meant to be a birthday gift, and now what??? I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED. Never again.

P.S. I don't know how downloading a screenshot of my order makes me credible. This isn't a story I'm telling, it's exactly what had happened.

Reason of review: both item not delivered AND poor customer service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service, Undelivered product, Long waits.

The word ESTIMATED means that it most likely would be delivered that day, but could take longer.

That would be a problem with fed-ex, not Walmart. Once it is shipped, Walmart has no control over what happens to it.