Walmart - I have never received the ordered item and am unable to contact customer service
I have ordered a CD on Nov 23, with the estimated delivery date of Nov 28, to be delivered to a local FedEx Office. On the 28th, I stopped by the FedEx Office -- no CD. I called them back again, the last time on Dec 2 -- still no CD. The tracking claims it being delivered when in fact it's NOT. Hmmm
I tried to get ahold of the Walmart customer service, to no avail. The 800 number puts you through a lengthy menu, you punch in your order number a few times, end up with being told to wait 20 min. Said 20 min is a joke that gets you precisely nowhere. There is no way to speak to a live rep. Even when I called Walmart headquarters in Arkansas and briefly spoke to a live rep, I was quickly re-routed to the same old same old 800 number routine, back to square one. How does this experience jive with their claims of 'living better', beats me.
At this point, I do not want a refund, I WANT MY CD, and I want it now!! This was meant to be a birthday gift, and now what??? I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED. Never again.
P.S. I don't know how downloading a screenshot of my order makes me credible. This isn't a story I'm telling, it's exactly what had happened.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Undelivered product
- Long waits
- Reason of review:
- both item not delivered AND poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "I use wen tea tree and have thin and loss hair, bald spot and damaged scalp. The bald spot is so profound that I have to wear wig now. I..."
- "On Monday this week I book an appointment for a toothache, I get x Rays, and see a doctor and purposely check no dental insurance, I have dental coverage, estimate..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."