Walmart - I have never received the ordered item and am unable to contact customer service

I have ordered a CD on Nov 23, with the estimated delivery date of Nov 28, to be delivered to a local FedEx Office. On the 28th, I stopped by the FedEx Office -- no CD. I called them back again, the last time on Dec 2 -- still no CD. The tracking claims it being delivered when in fact it's NOT. Hmmm

I tried to get ahold of the Walmart customer service, to no avail. The 800 number puts you through a lengthy menu, you punch in your order number a few times, end up with being told to wait 20 min. Said 20 min is a joke that gets you precisely nowhere. There is no way to speak to a live rep. Even when I called Walmart headquarters in Arkansas and briefly spoke to a live rep, I was quickly re-routed to the same old same old 800 number routine, back to square one. How does this experience jive with their claims of 'living better', beats me.

At this point, I do not want a refund, I WANT MY CD, and I want it now!! This was meant to be a birthday gift, and now what??? I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED. Never again.

P.S. I don't know how downloading a screenshot of my order makes me credible. This isn't a story I'm telling, it's exactly what had happened.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service
    • Undelivered product
    • Long waits

Reason of review:
both item not delivered AND poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #564682

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 25, 2015 #999665

The word ESTIMATED means that it most likely would be delivered that day, but could take longer.

0 0 Reply

Dec 02, 2014 #909966

That would be a problem with fed-ex, not Walmart. Once it is shipped, Walmart has no control over what happens to it.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Walmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about