I have ordered a CD on Nov 23, with the estimated delivery date of Nov 28, to be delivered to a local FedEx Office. On the 28th, I stopped by the FedEx Office -- no CD. I called them back again, the last time on Dec 2 -- still no CD. The tracking claims it being delivered when in fact it's NOT. Hmmm
I tried to get ahold of the Walmart customer service, to no avail. The 800 number puts you through a lengthy menu, you punch in your order number a few times, end up with being told to wait 20 min. Said 20 min is a joke that gets you precisely nowhere. There is no way to speak to a live rep. Even when I called Walmart headquarters in Arkansas and briefly spoke to a live rep, I was quickly re-routed to the same old same old 800 number routine, back to square one. How does this experience jive with their claims of 'living better', beats me.
At this point, I do not want a refund, I WANT MY CD, and I want it now!! This was meant to be a birthday gift, and now what??? I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED. Never again.
P.S. I don't know how downloading a screenshot of my order makes me credible. This isn't a story I'm telling, it's exactly what had happened.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Undelivered product
- Long waits
- Reason of review:
- both item not delivered AND poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bunch of items from WalMart and I did not receive all of my items. It was a big order and so it was spread out among..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "https://www.msa30x.com/?mid=4306630 When you order them online!The website will hit you up for a lot of things.Most of which! Are not needed. The one that is not needed is "BATTERIES"! The amp. hearing..."
- "Beware of this place..My partner and I went in to purchase a $99 coffee table that retailed for $299. This was supposed to be a "Floor model" sale. Meaning that..."
- "I placed a bid & subsequently won and paid for an item, Microsoft Office 2007. The seller stated in their description that returns accepted for the period of 14..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."