Cleveland, Ohio
100% full Not resolved

I have ordered a CD on Nov 23, with the estimated delivery date of Nov 28, to be delivered to a local FedEx Office. On the 28th, I stopped by the FedEx Office -- no CD. I called them back again, the last time on Dec 2 -- still no CD. The tracking claims it being delivered when in fact it's NOT. Hmmm

I tried to get ahold of the Walmart customer service, to no avail. The 800 number puts you through a lengthy menu, you punch in your order number a few times, end up with being told to wait 20 min. Said 20 min is a joke that gets you precisely nowhere. There is no way to speak to a live rep. Even when I called Walmart headquarters in Arkansas and briefly spoke to a live rep, I was quickly re-routed to the same old same old 800 number routine, back to square one. How does this experience jive with their claims of 'living better', beats me.

At this point, I do not want a refund, I WANT MY CD, and I want it now!! This was meant to be a birthday gift, and now what??? I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED. Never again.

P.S. I don't know how downloading a screenshot of my order makes me credible. This isn't a story I'm telling, it's exactly what had happened.

Review about: Cd.

I didn't like: Customer service, Undelivered product, Long waits.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss both item not delivered AND poor customer service / $10
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Submit review

Comments

LadyScot

The word ESTIMATED means that it most likely would be delivered that day, but could take longer.

That would be a problem with fed-ex, not Walmart. Once it is shipped, Walmart has no control over what happens to it.