Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I bought the hose at Wal-Mart last summer, and with my beimg disabled, it was perfect. No more hauling around a heavy hos.

No more kinking up, then having keep stopping what you were doing to get the kinks out. . Seemed like doing simple yard work , was not so easy. so I found my flex hose at Wal-Mart for $19.99.

Perfect, I loved it, I could be out side and get my yard work done with such ease. Then this morning, I go out to hose down my sidewalk, and find fill my dogs tub of water that she loved to play it. But , not today. I turned on the hose and now for some reason the hose kept getting kinked up.

So I would go back where the kink was , and I startd hearing a srange sound. I lokked over at the end of it, and its starting to swell and then it just blew up. Wal- Mart refused to replace it. I demand a replacement for my flex hose.

I had just bought it last summer, I was under the impression that these hoses were sopose to last at least longer than 1year. I want to know what you planned to do about it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Replacement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Walmart Pros: I liked the lite weight of it.

Walmart Cons: That it exploded.

Comments

The policy is 90 days. You will either have to contact the manufacturer or buy another hose since its well past the 90 days.