I went to the neighborhood Walmart on bultman drive in Sumter South Carolina on January 28th added paid $633.74 my two separate GreenDot cards using my gobank debit card. My bank account shows that both posted on January 30th 2019 however I now have two pending transactions for $633.74 at the Walmart supercenter on broad Street in Sumter South Carolina.

For the exact same amount on January 28th 2019.

I immediately called my bank and was told by a representative. There is nothing they can do while the transactions are pending and if I file a dispute for fraud my debit card will be cancelled any will take 7-10 business days to receive a new card and suggested I contact Walmart before I proceed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Wait til it is no longer pending is definitely the first step in this situation. Most likely you wont pay for both.

Then if it comes out that you did then yes call walmart and have them refund. If they of no help because they can't do anything or just wont then call your bank and dispute charge and get a new card.