Toronto, Ontario

I always told my husband that the Roger's Arkansas store was a good store. I guess I spoke too soon.

The store was having a sale on flip flops. There was only one left in my size and a lady got them before I did. I told the manager that I should get them because I saw them first and I knew about the sale way before it even started because my husband works at home office. They said that she had the flip flops first and it is first come first serve.

I said they should kick her out of the store since she stole them from me. The manager allowed her to make the purchase, and I bet he won't give me the sale price next week when the sale ends tomorrow. My husband will be hearing about this, and it is a shame because I usually tell him good stories about this store. Also I think this manager needs to color his hair.

I don't like black hair he should color it orange and this is the original mrslea, but the reason my location says Toronto, Ontario Canada is that while I was in Canada I stole someone's phone and I am posting this from the cellphone I stole. Want proof this is written by an US resident, I celebrated fourth of July and I spelled color with "or" instead of "our"

Comments

MrsLeа

"If you reported it two months ago as you said they did not care then and I doubt they will care now." I just reported you...

"Oh and yes I made this new username trying to fend off my imposters."

MrsLea

Oh and yes I made this new username trying to fend off my imposters.

MrsLea

I meant the Pissed Consumer administrators, BigBruce.

"I have contacted the authorities about this." Don't you think the authorities have better things to do than trace who is making fun of you on pissedconsumer.com ?

Mustanglovermark, the OP is a false post used by people who think it is cute and funny to steal my username and make false posts pretending to be me. I have contacted the authorities about this.

IHateStupidCustomers

anonymous, all of your posts are asinine. so not only are you a sick piece of *** you're also hypocritical.

but it's not like you'll respond to me anyway because you know I'm right about you, you *** loser. even if you did reply, it'd be a few irrelevant words followed by smiley faces to show us that you're *** OH and said that the post shows the address.

no, it shows the city that they're from. you must have gotten that mixed up another site that you use to find the addresses of children.

Also dummy I was responding to your post to that other user you mentioned. Learn to read.

Actually anonymous you are the dummy who does not understand English, I tell you and several people have told you that these location tracers do not work. We had to tell you several time but it still does not penetrate your thick skull.

so, isthere something i am missing?? am i supposed to know this might be bogus or something...

you know my deal says i'm from las vegas, which i'm not, so i figure that most if not all profiles are jumbled to protect the poster...

an I CAN READ... so what's the issue???

dxg8s

Jedi - WOW, great cut and paste job. :roll

Next time, before you throw out an insult and make yourself look like a bigger *** than you already have, read the responding posts yourself. :upset

Dummazz, I was responding to mustanglovermark's comment, not your asinine posting!!

"SERIOUSLY, are you THAT gullible? :eek

For Pete's sake ...

Read the name and address of the OP, and catch a clue. :upset :upset"

Read the review, it says that she stole a cell phone from some resident from Toronto Canada.

Your reading skills suck.

SERIOUSLY, are you THAT gullible? :eek

For Pete's sake ...

Read the name and address of the OP, and catch a clue. :upset :upset

seriously??? i you are that selfish, then go f&*k yourself, you selfish f&$k..

jesus christ, could you be any more petty... tom petty should change his name in shame....

you are upset because someone took something off of a store shelf and purchased it...really? I saw you take money from a bank and put it in your purse...that is my money because I saw it before you did....

IHateStupidCustomers

Lea is apparently now the queen of fast food.

pinkelephant7

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!! This made my night! xD

BadServiceWarrrior

Oh right now I am just about to drink a fifth of vodka and get high on LSD, so if I blame Jedi Knight Ethan for this post it is because I was too stoned and drunk to remember posting this review.