Wellford, South Carolina
2.8

So, I had about $100 saved on my gift card from the "Walmart savings catcher" and for some reason someone stole all of my money off of it. Kind of weird how in 6 months it wasn't touched and then all of a sudden gone.

I live in upstate SC and the person who stole it was from Walmart Supercenter #1221 6110 W Kellogg Dr Wichita, KS 67209

The same day I added more money on to the card. I don't think I can drive from SC to KS in a few hrs drive.

I just want to know if anyone else had their money stolen too from Walmart savings catcher. If they don't do anything about it I quit shopping at their store and using any of their services.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Gift Card.

Reason of review: Stealing.

Comments

I just received over $100 That was stolen from my account. I contacted them and they got back to me. It took some time, but it is doable.

This just happened to me! Was it ever resolved?

I had over $61 saved on mine from jan to april and then all of a sudden one day it asked me to sign back in and my balance was zero! I've tried contacting them and they say that I have no previous receipts in their system.

They told me to call them if I find a receipt during that time frame so they can look it up. Complete ***!!!!

I'll just stick to ebates and cutting coupons. Wal-mart lies!

Yep, $40 gone. I emailed them but have not heard anything yet. I will not shop there anymore if walmart does not give me my money back.

Mine was just stolen last week. 33.00.