Minneapolis, Minnesota

I am mad as *** that I always used to shop in Walmart, and was in there again recently buying many items. I checked out my items at the checkout, and proceeded to the front door to leave, where I was stopped by security of the store and was called a shoplifter loudly in front of everyone else around, escorted into the back room office, where I was searched without any police present.

Then police were called after that to search me again, did not find any stolen goods on me, or in my bags. But I was still handcuffed, treated like ***, and kicked out of the store forever based upon a false accusation! They tried to force me to sign a paper stating that I had stolen things and would pay the store back if a complaint was filed later on. I refused to sign, was threatened with arrest, even though I took nothing.

Then they started going back thru my personal possessions and things I had bought already paid for, and trying to act as if those items had in fact been stolen. They knew they were my things, or paid for. I was getting harassed on purpouse because of the way I dress and appear, for certain after all this ***. I was scared and upset.

I got thrown out of the store and did nothing wrong too, which was a terrible inconvenience to me because I have a straittalk phone and only walmart sells straittalk merchandise and cards. They had no right to accuse, or keep trying to when I proved them wrong. Nor did they have right to treat me as if I was still guilty even after nothing was found.

I hate everyone at that store now. Especially security, bunch of bored judgemental jerks.

Comments

If that happened to you and I doubt then get a lawyer and sue them. That is a good law suit for 100,000.00 or more.

But like most theifs you are lying and trying to turn your shoplifting around on the store. You ask 95% of the people in prison and they will tell you they did not do what they were convicted.

Some convicts will tell they were wrongly convicted all the way to the chair. So I do not believe you so sue them and see if a judge and jury will beleive you.

If this really happened to you then file your own report.They do not arrest and handcuff people for fun.They must have thought they had enough on you.If they did not YOU go to the police :?

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, so the cameras, police, greeter person who saw you all are lying.

BigBruce

What a good story. If you sharpen your English skills, you could write children's fiction.