Update by user Nov 24, 2011

I now have an excellent Attorney Rodney Mesriani, and I am in therapy and do feel better knowing that I have a Law Group that I believe really care. I was so hurt too be knock in the head and laid there right by the exit door where security check leaving customers bags and yet no one was there during the 911 investigation.

Update by user Nov 12, 2011

After more and more research. I have discover that the violent person who is known too been violent too associates.

Where he used too work and was not supposed too been upon the stores property. Explain, really know one got involved as I laid there attacked by a martial artist who I had done nothing too but been nice too. See my facebook video at that location before Mr.Oakleaf death.

This can be found on my facebook page too week before Oakleaf death which I informed the police that these violent attacks will get worse. and sorry but they did,

Update by user Nov 11, 2011

WAL-MART BAD, BAD, BAD. CUSTOMER SERVICE POOR, SECURITY INADEQUATE, CORPORATE OFFICE A HOT MESS.

HOW, WOULD YOU FEEL *** A DISABLE PERSON ATTACK AND BEATEN AT WAL-MART BY SOMEONE KNOWN TOO WAL-MART AND THEY ALLOWED THE ATTACKER TOO HIM AWAY. WAL-MART THESE ARE HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS. HOW CAN A COMPANY ALLOW EX ASSOCIATES TOO HANG-OUT IN FRONT OF ITS RETAIL STORES IN LA AND ASK CUSTOMERS FOR MONEY OR TOO PURCHASE THEIR UNLICENSED MATERIAL WHILE STANDING IN FRONT OF THE RETAIL\'S STORE FRONT HOMELESS. HOW CAN OVERLOOK THEIR OWN ASSOCIATES CRIES THAT THE STORES ARE BECOMING MORE AND MORE VIOLENT.

BECAUSE, THE DRIFTERS WHO ARE HANGING OUT AND CREATING VIOLENT SITUATIONS.

I CAN NOT BELIEVE ALL THE REPORTS OF VIOLENT AT WAL-MART THAT I COULD NOT BEGIN TOO IMAGINE BUT ITS BAD. AS A DISABLE PERSON.WELL, HERES MY STORY, IF WAL-MART WOULD HAVE LISTENED TOO ME AND THESE CONCERNS 74 YEAR OLD DAVID OAKLEAF WOULD STILL BE ALIVE FROM HIS VISIT ON HALLOWEEN TOO WAL-MART WHAT A SENSELESS WAY TOO DIE.

Original review posted by user Nov 03, 2011

On July 1 2011; I went too Walmart after being informed by medical doctors that my illness which cost me 100 pounds would kill me. Once, I arrived at Walmart and preparing too entered the store in Long Beach California.

I was then attacked right on videotape.

The Police came and refused too really do anything related too crimes reported at Walmart, well I informed the police that by ignoring this crime against myself and overlooking safety that something else was bound too happen and it did the night after holloween a 74 year old man attacked and beaten too the head while shopping. Hence, this was just like me and the problem that I reported too the Police and Walmart;s as well.Its ashame too go shopping and get beat up side the head in Long Beach California

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 03, 2011.

Comments

:x

1gregnelson

Well, they have taking all my statements, reviewed videos , a chance too review additional information suchas information that I provided too them about the Walmart ex-associate who was illegally on Walmarts property. however, still being overlooked daily as he post up on near Walmart business door.

1gregnelson

I WAS ATTACKED. STATED WITHIN MY WWW.IPETITION.VOM/GREGNELSON; I MENTIONED THE NAME OF MY ATTACKER WHICH WAS AN EX-ASSOCIATE WHO WAS HOMELESS AND NOT ALLOWED ON THE RETAIL STORES PROPERTY.

1gregnelson

I do have a meeting with Walmart officials on Monday. I would like too thank everyone for bearing patience with me and giving me a chance too be heard.

1gregnelson

I HAVE RECREATED AN. www.ipetition.com/gregnelson; and posted 3 other related incidents involving violent at Wal-mart retail store in the Long Beach, CA; this is a genuine safety concern.

People can't leave that sewer state. They don't think right there. Too many hits upside the head.

nikalseyn

You might contact Gov. Moonbeam and ask what he is going to do about it. Or, your best bet is to just get out of that sewer of a state and go someplace civilized.