Fenton, Missouri

photo center experience was bad. I felt accused of trying to commit a copy-right crime because the photo center employee's opinion of the pictures were that they "look professional" & they requested to see a copy-right receipt. The pictures were not under copy-right protection. They belonged to My friend & I. I felt like I was treated rudely and I was very uncomfortable. I will not go to wal-mart for photos anymore. I went to Walgreens and bought my photos with no harassment or false accusations.

Thins incident was on Nov 1 2013 between 4 & 5 pm. Fenton, MO Wal-Mart. The man was tall, scraggly, and hairy.

I resolved the loss by turning to Walgreens for their service and they printed my photos with no problem.

Comments

It used to be that Photographers got paid for taking great pictures (an entire industry) But so much has changed you can get a great camera and now take very professional like photos (artists) no longer need to pay extravagant prices to get professional looking photos but this has also caused a lot of issues for these FAST PHOTO places.

A copyright receipt? I have a feeling that you are leaving out part of the story or you are making this all up?

This isn't just a thing at Wal-Mart as this is practiced at many photo centers. Why should they risk the chance of selling copyrighted material without the owner's consent? Even if they are yours, no one in their right mind is going to risk getting sued, losing their job, etc.