Ada, Oklahoma

I purchased a repeat-lifetime warranty balance when I had tires mounted. I had used it twice before and it had been 6K miles and I took my truck to have the tires balanced.

I was paged to return to the service area and told to go into the service area as the cashier held to door for me (I am a Senior with bad knees and back and I use a cart for support) The technician told me they would not take my tires off or balance because of "mechanical problems." I asked what problems and he indicated uneven wear. I knew then I would need a front end allignment, but I still needed the balance. During the discussion a large younger man in sunglasses and shorts began telling me to get out or he would call the police. I asked who he was and he refused to tell me.

He did not have a badge, but said he was a supervisor when I asked. He accused me of stealing the item in my cart (my prescription-paid for and sacked) and he would have me arrested. He repeated the threats and I realized that escalation was of little value, so I told him his level of intelligence and attitude would probably not allow for further job advancement.

I tried to speak with a store manager, and I tried to file a complaint with corporate offices. Both times=SILENCE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

Yeah right you expect us to believe somoen verbally harassed you without provoction?

Yeah Posey so you did try to steal something or are you someone trolling this review. I wonder what the real Posey will think of this.

@Zack

NO, I DID NOT STEAL ANYTHING. THE COMMENT POSTED YESTERDAY WAS DONE BY A HACKER.

I HAD A SMALL SACK OF MEDICINES THAT HAD BEEN PAID FOR IN MY BASKET. AGAIN, THE LAST POST WAS DONE BY A HACKER. THINK ABOUT WHO AND WHY SOMEONE WOULD DO THAT. I THINK I DID GET THE ATTENTION OF WALMART.

BTW, I DO NOT COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF TROLLING.

@XYZ

Trolling is done for attention. and your account was not hacked they simply just used your name(in the nickname section and typed your location as well) and location and posted a silly comment for fun.

Actually I admit I did try to steal something else, but I had not left the store yet so he had no right to threaten to call the police. Also after this I changed my mind.

Even if I did steal something they have no right harassing an old lady with weak knees. It is thanks to Obama that I felt the need to steal.

Go to the front of the store and ask the greeters for the Manager of the store. You need to report this (maybe) employee that was fighting with you. I would never let walmart work on my cars!!