Chicago, Illinois

Went to try on some shoes and the salesman named Al refused to let me try on a size 4 at first. I have been a size 4 since high school but this salesman insists I am a size 7.

I finally tried on a 4. He spent 5 minutes trying to get the shoe on my foot this after he complained about the pain in his head after he had the nerve to slip and fall on a hoagie that had fallen out of my purse. How dare he, I was going to eat that. Well after he finally got the shoes on my feet and I stood up his thumb got caught in the shoe and he wouldn't pull it out.

Said he was wailing in pain(excuses! )The shoe then split and he said I would have to buy them since I broke them. I asked him why and he told me that shoes are just like elevators and they have two ton weight limits on them. I told him he would be hearing from my attorneys.

He replied "wouldn't that be the law offices of Haagen and Dasz? I said this service is unacceptable and I just said how I just came in to find some shoes I can look great in. He replied it would be a long time before someone that ugly comes and stands next to me.

So RUDE! Then his wife, some big lady with big red hair came in and insulted me as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Sales Representative.

Walmart Cons: Rude shoe salesman.

Comments

I can only wear the Magnum sized condoms.

Do you have a legitimate complaint?

You need to get a job and give up welfare!!

MrsLea
@Anonymous

It amazes me that some of you folks don't get the joke here.