i went to the Farmington MO walmart to have my medice fill the check i went to she was very mean to they was out of the medicine my doctor had wrote and i told her to call my doctor and she said she would not call the whole time i was talking to her she was very mean too

i am

Wanda Lewis

706 north st joe drive

parkhills mo 63601

my phone number is 573-518-1507

and my cell is 573-315-8404

i was very upset over this it made me cry when i got to my car

Comments

girlanonymous
Rockville Centre, New York, United States #13720

learn some real english.

Dunn, North Carolina, United States #5953

I wouldn't be giving out your name, address, and phone number on a public forum if I were you. It's just asking for identity theft.

Also, the stores do not read these forums. If you really think you had a problem with this person, then you should have called their customer service directly and talked to them.

If the pharmacy was out of that medicine, then they were out of the medicine. You should have called the doctors office back yourself and had it transferred to a different pharmacy is you needed it right away.

Portville, New York, United States #5558

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP COMPLAINING AND BEGIN TO BE MORE THANKFUL AND EMPATHIC TOWARDS OTHER PEOPLE RATHER THAN LOOKING FOR THE BAD IN EVERYTHING. LOOK FOR SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY SITUATION AND FIND OUT WHAT A DIFFERENCE THAT WILL MAKE.

YOU'LL BE HAPPIER AND YOU'LL GET BETTER SERVICE AS WELL. We should not be so quick to be angry, BE QUICK TO BE HAPPY!

YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID AND MAYBE IT WILL INSPIRE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME. Think about it.

A friend in Christ; Jo