Springdale, Arkansas

I am sick and tired of these people stealing my username and making false posts claiming they are from me. The IP address clearly shows where the person is posting from.

Even if sometimes the locations do come up wrong by IP mistake, It will especially never show show a location that is outside of the US, like Toronto, Canada or Berlin, Germany(on a whole other continent!!) when I am in the southern United States. Give me a break. I have never been Toronto, nor Germany.

I know this posting is off topic, but I needed to get this cleared up once and for all. Pissed Consumer needs to do a better job of combating imposters of other users and fake posts.

Comments

Yes. an ip address CAN show up as Germany or out of the US if the person is in a tunnel.

this mean the person is using/paying for secure ip tunnel. Even if the poster is from Kansas, their ip location on pissed consumer will show up as Canada, England, or anywhere else!

MrsLea

Look at the history of my account vs. the other two MrsLeas.

I have been posting since march.

They started recently. That should give you a clue right there that those accounts are fake and are just being used to impersonate and make fun of me.

I really hate to say this, but it seems like you're an attention w-***. Why would any one impersonate you?

They wouldn't. You're just lying, trying to cover some tracks you think people care about (they don't). You are not a goddess.

Especially when you have to complain about grabbing your baggage off of the carousel in Wal*Mart. Holy ***!

There are a modicum of things to complain about in Wal*Mart, but you didn't complain about their merchandise being garbage and cheap, you complained about moving a bag a whole FOOT TO YOUR CART.

A WHOLE FOOT. (I didn't say foot long, don't get too excited.) Either way, you crack me up you nut job.

IHateStupidCustomers

I think MsLea said bump because she thinks she has a baby bump but sorry, you don't get bigger that fast. but when you eat fast food 3 times a day, that will make you bigger which is what is happening to you Lea.

Bump:

That usually means the stories are not real and you are just posting for attention. You create fake accounts from different states, countries and even contintents and expect us to believe you are being impersonated.

Bump

Jedi Knight Ethan

mrslea you have competition, this user pissedconsumer29 is almost as much of a psychopath as you. She has an obsession with suicide must be emo.

IHateStupidCustomers

yeah guys, MsLea has a lot going on. she has to catch up on writing the rough drafts for her fake upcoming complaints, go hit up every local fast food restaurant daily and pretend that she has a husband and a baby. that's a lot for one day.

MrsLea

No Jedi, I have a lot of things going on right now.

Hey Mrslea has not been posted for a while. Did the guys finally put her in a room with padded walls and magic potions which will make her feel better?

IHateStupidCustomers

MsLea, you lonely woman, stop beating around the bush. no one cares about your fake profiles accusation and ***.

you want the real truth? you're fake. you don't have a Walmart Home Office husband. you might be expecting a food delivery to your house but you aren't expecting a baby.

and your posts are fake. so instead of worrying about people posting as you and being "fake" why don't you reveal how fake you are?

I stopped using Road Runner as my ISP a few months ago, but mostly everyone in Springdale does. The imposter posting from Springdale is a manager at the 2004 S Pleasant Wal-Mart who is trying to get my husband fired. He too probably uses Road Runner.

I use a T-Mobile hotspot as my ISP now - that's why my location sometimes says Germany (T-Mobile is based in Germany).

Also psycho, this complaint should be directed to pissedconsumer not walmart. If you don't like the way the site runs than leave.

The same person who is from Germany also has has his location as Chicago. Also genius Toronto, Canada is not a whole other continent.

I have had some posts that said that I am from US when I am not so it does say posts from other countries.

I even had one post that said I am from Australia which is another continent so your whole. This post is impersonated is ***.