Apopka, Florida
2.9

I tried to switch out a wrong size pair of jeans at 3:10am and was told I could not do it because the Manager was on her lunch break. I got the new pair and left the first pair (the exact brand and style) on the counter at customer service.

When I got the the door Chrissy asked to see my receipt and refused to return it until i handed her the new pants. She refused to interrupt the Managers break but was ready to call the police which I encouraged her to do. When I finally got a white Manager Dianne involved on the phone from home an hour later I got it handled but I was hung up on 9 or 10 times during that hour trying to speak to a manager. I have all of this recorded and documented on my Cell phone as well.

I tried to call all the way home and was repeatedly hung up on. I have shopped at this store since it was built and have never had such a problem. As I was leaving one of your other employees in the parking lot was trying to start something with me on the way to my car.

If you doubt what happened look at your security tapes. This store is a customer service nightmare, at least if you are white.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Cons: Employees attitudes.

Comments

You don't say which one, but I am with you. If you are white, their employees ignore you and are just downright rude. I use the self-checkout now - it has more personality.

h.kitchener

You have to remember, this is WalMart! Customer service is an unknown quantity at most of their stores. Best to always avoid them whenever possible.