Walmart - Illegal parking in Handicap spaces ignored
This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to.Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck.
Many people are angry but nothing from the manager. Any one can see the problem from Google satellite maps. They are in the zones closest to the store. Zoom in close.
Why is Wal-Mart condoning illegal behavior by ignoring it?
I am on oxygen but I can get by without if I walk slow so I do not have a handicapped permit.I walk with other older people long distances to the store when it is busy to see young people parking in the do not park lanes.
I guess Wal-Mart supports illegal behavior.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Parking Lot
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "2 of Walmart employees Tashaun and Rickey made unauthorized copy of Tahoe key. Later came to my home and stole my SUV taking my 28" rims. Walmart says it's not..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "I left hobby lobby with three packages from the store on friday night. I went outside looking for my car and thought that my car was in a certain..."
- "I ordered a tee shirt advertised on Facebook. I was so excited, anxiously awaited the arrival and bragged to all of my friends. What a horrible disappointment!!!! The..."
- "My Porsche left California detailed and in perfect condition. See the pic of it leaving in an empty enclosed trailer. It arrived 3 days later filthy, scratched and..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."