1.1K views

This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to.Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck.

Many people are angry but nothing from the manager. Any one can see the problem from Google satellite maps. They are in the zones closest to the store. Zoom in close.

Why is Wal-Mart condoning illegal behavior by ignoring it?

I am on oxygen but I can get by without if I walk slow so I do not have a handicapped permit.I walk with other older people long distances to the store when it is busy to see young people parking in the do not park lanes.

I guess Wal-Mart supports illegal behavior.

Review about: Walmart Parking.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1256383

you might be old some day..........

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1256379

Agreed, but why do they take so much room with the *** stripes? Another six parking spots could be put where they have the stripe. I also am handicapped, and I WILL PARK IN THE STRIPED AREA WHENEVER THE HANDICAPPED SPACES ARE FULL, WHICH IS 90 % OF THE TIME.

#1195233

New Mexico? Probably illegals who don't speak English.

What business is it of yours if these drivers park legally or illegally? Stop being a busybody and find a new hobby!

to Anonymous #1102683

The point is they have no right parking there, and they take the space for those that need to park there. He(and I take it that this is a male by the name Don) needs that space because of his health, and it is taken up by someone who can walk fine.

to Anonymous #1148312

Having trouble breathing and needing to park close make it his business, you compassionless twit.

to Anonymous Bentonville, Arkansas, United States #1195232

It is his business because he is handicapped and these people parking in these spaces are not. It is also against the law.

Just because your elderly that makes you special? I will not cater to someone just because they are old, I'm only respectful to those who respect me regardless of age, I'd you have to have oxygen then ge to a doctor ***

to Anonymous #1256368

Cater to? How about you park in a real parking space instead of feeling entitled and parking where ever you feel is convenient for you? Respect is earned and with that attitude, no one will respect you.

DontBeATwit

Number one: That is not a handicapped parking spot.It's a no parking spot.

Number two: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Do you hear that? I think the waaaahmbulance is coming to pick you up.

Number three: Report the violation to Wal-Mart and law enforcement if you feel morally obligated to do so. Beyond that, move along with your day.

Number four: How are your reporting a monetary loss of $12 dollars on this? Are you trying to suggest that you additional 30 feet you had to walk is worth $12 of your time?

In most cases that is above the median for unskilled labor per hour(which would in most job descriptions constitute walking). So if it took you an additional hour to walk 30 feet, maybe that handicapped parking permit wouldn't exactly have made much of a difference.

Number five: If the postulation of number four is indeed accurate, which I am certain it is, then it would take well over a day to get your groceries, make your way back home, etc.Since that is not likely to be accurate, you must just be another entitled whiner.