Hattiesburg, Mississippi

I am so sick of unreadable receipts. I think they do it on purpose.

The ink is out on the cash register...change it. I went shopping last night...looked at the receipt and it could not be scanned or typed in. This has happened many times. I think they do it on purpose just so you cant do the savings catcher.

I guess I am going to have to go from register to register checking the ink. Walmart should be ashamed to do this to their customers.

If Sam Walton knew this he would turn over in his grave. I might complain directly to the store.

Thank you...a regular customer at walmart

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

This happens to me a lot with them; and when I do the Savings Catcher (guessing the receipt number), I get a message for an invalid receipt. I reported this to the cashier once (because I was tired of it), but she refused to reprint the receipt for me. I save a lot with Savings Catcher, but sometimes I guess I will just miss out.

You must be immature to assume that they are doing this on purpose. I feel sorry for you.

You do realize that most major retailers don't use ink in their receipt printers anymore? It's all thermal. The store might have gotten a bad batch of register paper.

@Anonymous

And so what the OP wants to do is a waste of time.

And no, I do not think that Walmart will through out the register paper.

@snugglegirl05

throw out instead of through out

snugglegirl05

So you, as a customer, will go from register to register checking the ink.

So are you going to....

Choose a different check out lane to go to every time you shop at Walmart and then check your receipt?

Literally go to where the cashier stands and open up the machine where the receipt is printed out and check the receipt? If this is the case, no business allows any customer to do this.