State: Illinois Product: Walmart Facility Clear all filters (1 of 8 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Walmart in Genoa, Illinois - False shipment information

I placed an order on Dec. 11th for a few Christmas gifts. I received an email the morning of the 15th stating my order shipped and would be delivered by the 22nd. Today is now the 19th and the tracking info has not changed. The status is still "Label has been created". It has still not left!! They charged my card on the 15th and it's still sitting in some distribution facility for 5 days without being picked up?! I will never order from Walmart again! This is the third order in the last 30 days that has has had a 4-6 day gap between when they said it was shipped and it actually ships.

Same deal with me, same day ordered, however, now Fedex is shipping it around the country for the past 4 days, not even close to my state. Called Fedex and they blamed Walmart.

Yes Walmart is part of the problem, but so is Fedex for not shipping it to me on time. Never had a problem with items shipped USPS.

serves u right , who gives a sh+t . what's buying junk from wmart got to do with xmas. just get drunk like u usually do every xmas.

View more comments (1)
Review
#572061 Review #572061 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Walmart Facility
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Walmart Customer Service