Dallas, Texas
1.8

middle of the day- very few customers. only 1 customer in front of me already being waited on by cashier. That customer had only one item. It took the cashier over 5 minutes to do the transaction. The guy was even paying cash. It was obvious the cashier, her name is Shunbrea, was not accustomed to being a cashier, or didn't know how to do basic math. My turn.

I had 4 items, 3 of which were coffee and had coupons for the coffee. Without even attempting to use the coupons, or ringing any item up, she went to the next cashier to ask a question. No exaggeration, a full 5 minutes later she came back and said I couldn't use them stating the coupon said one thing and the item was another. When I pointed it out to her that the coupon and items did match, she said "Oh".

When I asked her to please just run the coupons and let's move on because its been 10 min already she told me I could go to another line if I wanted to! re you kidding??!!!!!!

Frankly, I didn't want to be there for another who knows how long with this person, so I gathered the items and asked for my coupons, which she was till holding.

Here's the crazy part...she flat out refused to give them to me, stepped back in her little corner and crunched the coupons in her hand and said give me my items back!!!!! I said "how can I buy them if I don't pick them up to go to another cashier? Better yet, forget the items, I 'll shop somewhere else. Just give me my coupons back." You guessed it, she refused. A floor manager came over and of course the coupons were returned to me.

When I told Shunbrea I would be reporting her to the corporate office, she laughed out loud.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Preferred solution: termibnate the cashier as a lesson not only to her but to all employees; treat your customers badly and you will lose your job..

Walmart Cons: Customer service, Service, Long waits.

Comments