Sturgis, Michigan

I ordered a product online, I paid for the product, I received a pickup email.

I am over the age of 18 & I had a valid picture ID. I went to store to pickup my product.

I was told the item was in the store.

The associate who waited on me deleted my order by mistake. Her fault, not mine. Then I was told the item wasn't at the store. I complained.

The manager came over & called customer service. One person told me my item was in route & would be available in the store on 28 Oct. I told her my order was accidentally canceled & I would like to pay for the item that day & pick it up on the 28th. She said that wasn't her department & transferred me to another person.

That person told me my item couldn't be reordered because she didn't know how to do that. In between the screw up of the original cashier, the phone customer service people who put me on hold for at least 1 1/2 hours. I was in the store for over 2 hours & received nothing but a bad impression of Walmart & it's employees. Quit lying to me & telling me I was not old enough to purchase the item.

Your employee made the mistake you should take responsibility for her actions. Don't punish the consumer.No wonder Walmart stocks are dropping.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Walmart Cons: Ignorance of employees.

Comments

The cashiers and other associates cannot delete or cancel your order. They can mark it as picked up, or refund it, that is all.

Your story does not make sense. Sounds to me like you showed up too early to pick it up and are trying to pass the blame to someone else.

First you said she accidentally cancelled your order and she couldn't reorder the item because she didn't know how, then at the end of your complaint you say you want them to quit lying to you and telling you that you aren't old enough to purchase the item. So which is it?

Did they accidentally cancel your order or are you not old enough to order the item? What were you trying to order?